New Marketers 7 Steps to Marketing online!!!
Hello Marketing World ,
If your new to the marketing world then let me help you with these 7 steps to get you started and start generating the traffic to you!!!
If you are like i was you are working to hard and not getting any leads and are feeling discouraged. Well let me tell you there is options and there is probably a lot for you to still learn. I want to help as many people as possible in finding a way to make money online with marketing.
So i have created a list and am also giving away free product!! Yes a FREE E-book on Social marketing!!!
- If people are going to be online at these social media sites all the time, then you might as well make the most out of it.However, there is a right way and a wrong way. Just like a lot of other online sites, people do not like you to go around advertising your business over and over. Take Facebook for example. They do not want you to start a profile that is called “Marketing with Jill ” and try to get people to go to your site by spending a lot of time on Facebook and advertising your business. This would be the wrong way to go about advertising. However, if you have an ad that you want to place on Facebook, then i suggest to do that on Fb ads , twitter ads and Instagram ads. Also find groups and pages that have other marketers on there and private message ones that you see are marketers and Entrepreneurs!
- You want to Brand yourself, come up with a brand name whether its just your name or a business name its important to brand yourself. Create a fan page and a group you want to attract people there, that could be potential buyers. Create a Twitter and Instagram with these same names. YouTube and FB live or just videos are another way to get buyer’s. For more professional site you can also create a LinkedIn Acct. These are all really great places to share you business info and create followers.
- You never ever want to spam people or groups, that does not work, You need to find a way to build a list of clients that well be successful. You want to find serious people wanting to learn and have passion for marketing online. Ones that want to know how to change their lives. People looking to get out of the 9 to 5. You want to create a fan page to promote yourself. Remember you are not selling a product you are selling yourself. People well buy from people they trust and know. It has been researched that you create buyers by contacting them at least 4 times. You want to create relationships before anything else. People well not buy from people who just send them spam info, like your link and a ad. You need to build a relationship with them.(Studies show that many people are only forced to go to work and endure their nine-to-five jobs. Since these people need to have a regular income, they put up with their strictly structured working world and dream that someday they could finally afford to enjoy financial freedom.)
- Create a blog and a website, it is important to have website hosting. Now a day’s website development is getting easier. Looking on the new futures like html and css layouts website design is most popular ongoing factors. Now people know the value of a website and how its support their business marketing and promotion.
- Content optimization – Your website should start with your business content. Now website content is important for all the major search engines. Using duplicate content the search engines punish your website very badly. So your must take your web content seriously. In Search Engine Optimization the content is also most important, content spam, lose your website ranking. Meta tags are a great way for webmasters to provide search engines with information about their sites. Meta tags can be used to provide information to all sorts of clients, and each system processes only the meta tags they understand and ignores the rest. Meta tags are added to the section of your HTML page.
- You need to have a good autoresponder system and Funnels! If you do not know what these are let me explain . The definition of the sales funnel(also known as a revenue funnel sales process) refers to the buying process that companies lead customers go through when purchasing products. A sales funnel is divided into several steps,which differ depending on where you want customers to land. Wether a webpage, landing page or blog. This is also how you can create a list of buyers , a list is very important these days. You want to also have the autoresponder for sending automated emails to people who opt in your funnels. This helps tremendously for you , think about all the people that have emails and they check them everyday. “You” right now have your email on your phone that you check daily. well imagine your email with your business info sent to thousands. GlobalNPN has all these things , check it out here :http://globalnpn.com/enter/sb.php?id=181715
7.(SEO) Important to understand as well. Search Engine optimization , Search engine optimization (SEO) is the methods we use to increase the number of targeted visitors finding our website by. Making our site move visible and more friendly to the search engines. How does search engine work? How does google find your site?
How does google index your site? Google looks for numbers of checks. If google has over 200 checks for your site . Page rank is based on a number of factors. 1.The frequency and location of keywords within the webpage . 2.How long the webpage has existed 3.The number and quality of other webpages that link to your page.
Get your Free E-book here: http://181715.npnpages.com/globalnpn-set1downloadnow/
Marketing With Melanie